A voyage round the world; but more particularly to the north-west coast of America [electronic resource] : performed in 1785, 1786, 1787, and 1788, in the King George and Queen Charlotte, Captains Portlock and Dixon. ... By Captain George Dixon
- Beresford, William, Supercargo of the 'Queen Charlotte'.
- London : published by Geo. Goulding, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 3 unnumbered pages, 360, 47, 1 unnumbered page, plates : maps ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Dixon, George, -1800?
- In fact, a series of letters signed W. B., i.e. William Beresford, edited by Dixon.
With a half-title.
Captain Nathaniel Portlock also published an account of the voyage in 1789, with almost the same title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71860.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246707