Journal of a voyage to North-America. Undertaken by order of the French King. Containing the geographical description and natural history of that country, particularly Canada. ... Translated from the French of P. de Charlevoix. In two volumes [electronic resource].
- Charlevoix, Pierre-François-Xavier de, 1682-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Journal d'un voyage dans l'Amérique Septentrionnale. English
- London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plate : map ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 12139
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT73046.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246781