The life of John Earl of Stair [electronic resource] : containing his birth and education; his negotiations at Warsaw, Paris and the Hague; the articles of the Union, and of the Peace of Utrecht; his magnificent entry into Paris, ... the whole interspersed with the characters of some remarkable persons, among whom that of the young Chevalier
- Henderson, Andrew, active 1734-1775
- Lonon [sic] : printed for the author, and sold by A. Henderson; and by M. Mechell, [1748?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 257, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Andrew Henderson.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT73598.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246827