The lives of Titus Pomponius Atticus, Miltiades, and Cimon [electronic resource] : Translated from Cornelius Nepos, with remarks. By Richardson Pack, Esq; The second edition. To which is added, l'Abbe Bellegarde's Treatise on fashions, with an essay on entertainments
- Nepos, Cornelius
- Uniform Title:
- Vitae excellentium imperatorum. Selections. English
- London : printed for E. Curll, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 7 unnumbered pages, 74;6 unnumbered pages, 66 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- The second part: 'The modes: or a conversation upon the fashions of all nations. Made English from the French of L'abbé Bellegarde. ..' has separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84376.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247492