The Scots compendium, or rudiments of honour [electronic resource] : containing the succession of Scots Kings, ... Also the nobility of Scotland, ... Likewise their coats of arms, ... To which is added, a list of the Scots baronets, and ... peers ...
- Nichols, Francis, active 18th century
- London : printed for A. Millar, H. Woodfall, W. Strahan, J. Rivington, R. Baldwin [and 9 others in London], 1764.
- The seventh edition, improved and brought down to the present time.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 544, 4 unnumbered pages, plates ; 16⁰.
- Anonymous. By Francis Nichols., With a half-title and a final leaf of advertisements - Earlier editions were numbered vol. 2 or 3 and intended to form part of the 'British compendium'., The plates are numbered 12, 53, 54, and 64 are in fact blank., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84500.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247500