A companion to the Leasowes, Hagley and Enville [electronic resource] ; with a sketch of Fisherwick, the seat of the Right Hon. Earl Donegall. To which is prefixed, the present state of Birmingham
- [London] : Printed for G. G. J. & J. Robinson, London; M. Swinney, Birmingham; and J. Holl, Worcester, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 24;40, 5 unnumbered pages, 44-130, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- At foot of titlepage "Price Two Shillings".
A reissue of the 1789 edition "Price half a crown" with a cancel titlepage.
With a final leaf of advertisements for M. Swinney.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT85709.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247578