A descriptive sketch of the present state of Vermont. One of the United States of America. By J. A. Graham [electronic resource].
- Graham, John A. (John Andrew), 1764-1841
- London : printed and sold, for the author, by Henry Fry, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 186, 2 unnumbered pages, plate : illustrations,portrait ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and final errata leaf.
In this issue the imprint contains "at the Cicero Press".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 28229
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86104.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247598