The life of Lucilio (alias Julius Cæsar) Vanini, burnt for atheism at Thoulouse. With an abstract of his writings. ... Translated from the French into English [electronic resource].
- Durand, David, 1680-1763
- Uniform Title:
- Vie et les sentimients de Lucilio Vanini. English
- London : printed for W. Meadows, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 110, 8 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By David Durand., The four final leaves comprise three contents leaves and a final leaf containing 'A catalogue of Vanini's writings'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86289.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247606