Indian antiquities: or, dissertations, relative to the ancient geographical divisions, the pure system of primeval theology, the grand code of civil laws, ... of Hindostan: ... Vol. VI. - Part I. Containing dissertations on the origin of druids, and the ancient commerce of Hindostan [electronic resource].
- Maurice, Thomas, 1754-1824
- Uniform Title:
- Indian antiquities. Vol. 6
- London : printed for the author, no. 31, Upper Norton-Street, and sold by W. Richardson, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 247, 6 unnumbered pages, 250-440, 4 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: Thomas Maurice., Vol.VI, part II contains "A dissertation on the commerce carried on in very remote ages by the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, and Greeks, with the British Islands. .. " - With half-titles to both parts and two final leaves of advertisements and errata., Vols.1-5 of the first edition published 1793-94, and of the second edition 1794., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT88522.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247775