The biographical mirrour, comprising a series of ancient and modern English portraits, of eminent and distinguished persons, from original pictures and drawings [electronic resource].
- Waldron, F. G. (Francis Godolphin), 1744-1818
- London : published by S. and E. Harding, 1795- 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes,plates : portraits ; 4⁰.
- The biographical texts by F. G. Waldron., With an additional general titlepage in vol. 1: 'The biographical mirrour, or, connoiseur's [sic] repertory; ..', published by E. and S. Harding, no date., Published in parts., Vol. 2 is dated 1798 and has the imprint: London: printed for Silvester Harding; J. Edwards; W. H. Lunn; A. Moltino; and J. Hatchard., Vol. 3 is undated and has the imprint: T. North, printer. The latest plate is dated 1810., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT88635.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247787