The Grand tour [electronic resource] ; or, a journey through the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and France. Containing, I. A description of the principal cities and towns, ... II. The public edifices, ... III. The produce of the countries, ... IV. An exact list of the post-routes, ... By Mr. Nugent. The third edition, corrected, and considerably improved. To which is now added, the European itinerary. ...
- Nugent, Thomas, 1700?-1772
- London : printed for J. Rivington and Sons, B. Law, T. Caslon, G. Robinson, T. Cadell, [and 5 others in London], 1778.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT89048.
View MARC record | catkey: 3247837