The new Bath guide; or, useful pocket companion [electronic resource] ; necessary for all persons residing at, or resorting to, this ancient and opulent city. Giving an account of the first discovery of its medicinal waters, by King Bladud; ...
- Bath : printed by R. Cruttwell, 1777, for W. Taylor. Sold also by all the other booksellers in Bath; and R. Baldwin, London, 
- A new edition, corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages, plates : portrait,map ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT91302.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248032