The history of the troubles of Great Britain [electronic resource] : containing a particular account of the most remarkable passages in Scotland, from the year 1633 to 1650. ... Written in French by Robert Monteth ... Translated into English by Captain James Ogilvie
- Menteith, Robert
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire des troubles de la Grand' Bretagne. English
- London : printed for G. Strahan; and R. Williamson, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 4 unnumbered pages, 300, 297-299, 1 unnumbered page, 301-557, 23 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- With a list of subscribers.
The inserted pp.297-299 have bracketed pagination.
Includes: 'An account of the true causes and favourable conjunctures which contributed to the restoration of King Charles II. Written .. by D. Riordan de Muscry.', with a separate titlepage dated 1734.
With an index and a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT92161.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248070