A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales [electronic resource] : ... The fifth edition, corrected, and greatly improved; with additions. By Daniel Paterson, ...
- Paterson, Daniel, 1738-1825
- Uniform Title:
- New and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in Great Britain
- London : printed for T. Carnan, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xxivp., 266columns, 3 unnumbered pages, plate : map ; 12⁰.
- Originally published in 1771 as 'A new and accurate description of all the .. cross roads in Great Britain'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, A399 (5)
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT93588.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248211