The Vauxhall affray [electronic resource] ; or, the Macaronies defeated: being a compilation of all the letters, squibs, &c. on both sides of that dispute. With an introductory dedication to the Hon. Tho. Lyttleton, Esq
- Dudley, H. Bate (Henry Bate), Sir, 1745-1824
- London : Sold by J. Williams, 1773.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir Henry Bate Dudley., Includes letters to and from Henry Bate, William Crofts, and George Robert Fitzgerald., With reference to the dispute over the honour of the actress, Elizabeth Hartley., The Appendix (p.89-end) is in the same setting as the second edition and the separate issue., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96651.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248438