The history and antiquities of the Exchequer of the Kings of England, in two periods [electronic resource] : to wit, from the Norman conquest, to the end of the reign of K. John; and from the end of the reign of K. John, to the end of the reign of K. Edward II: taken from records. ...
- Madox, Thomas, 1666-1727
- London : printed by John Matthews; and sold by Robert Knaplock, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, xviii, 752, xii, 75, 7 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Dedication signed: Thomas Madox., With a final subscribers' leaf., Large paper issue., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97069.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248478