Oratio in diem natalem Georgij II, Britanniarum Regis, 30 Octobris, 1727. A speech on George the Second, his Britannick Majesty's birth-day, the 30th of October, 1727. With a translation of the second ode of Horace's third book. ... By Mr. Daniel Molyneux, and by Mr. William Molyneux [electronic resource].
- Molyneux, Daniel
- Dublin : printed by and for A. Rhames, 1728.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 20, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Molyneux, William, active 1728
- Speech by Daniel Molyneux, translated by William Molyneux.
One translation of the ode is by Daniel Molyneux, another by William.
The pagination begins with p.1 on a verso.
Parallel texts in Latin and English.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97130.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248488