Etiquette & communication strategies for nurses : advancement techniques for your career / Kathleen Pagana
- Pagana, Kathleen Deska, 1952-
- Indianapolis, IN : Sigma Theta Tau International, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Cover; Endorsements; Title Page; Copyright Page; Dedication; About the Author; Table of Contents; Foreword; Introduction; Chapter 1: Making Your Acquaintance; Chapter 2: Conversations and Networking for Career Success; Chapter 3: When Talking to an Audience: Presentation Essentials; Chapter 4: Your Professional Presence; Chapter 5: Interviewing; Chapter 6: Meetings Still Matter; Chapter 7: Communication Technology; Chapter 8: Avoiding Social Media Blunders; Chapter 9: Mingling Among the Cocktail Set; Chapter 10: How Dining Etiquette and Business Success Go Hand-in-Hand and Chapter 11: Thank-You Notes and Business LettersChapter 12: Writing for an Audience; Chapter 13: Flying for Success; Chapter 14: Going Global; Chapter 15: Putting It All Together; References; Index
- 9781948057653 (electronic book) and 1948057654 (electronic book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32486530