The Northern Ireland law reports
- London : Butterworths
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Northern Ireland. High Court of Justice, Great Britain. Court of Appeal, and Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for Northern Ireland
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- January 1925-
- Publication Frequency:
- Two parts per year (some combined), <1991->, Issued in March, May, July and December, <1970->, and Annual, <1978->
- Previously published: Belfast, Council at the Bar Library, Royal Courts of Justice.
- Issuing Body:
- "Under the Superintendence and Control of the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for Northern Ireland."
- Complexity Note:
- Has companion publication: Northern Ireland judgments bulletin.
View MARC record | catkey: 32486827