To Gen. Lee Roy Kramer, Speaker of the House of Delegates : Sir, I have the honor to transmit herewith a letter addressed by the Hon. Justin S. Morrill, of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives calling his attention ... providing a Hall for Statuary in the Capitol of the United States ... inviting contributions thereto from the several States ...
- Corporate Author:
- West Virginia. Governor (1863-1869 : Boreman)
- [West Virginia?] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Seward, Frederick William, 1830-1915, Morrill, Justin S. (Justin Smith), 1810-1898, United States. Department of State, and United States. Congress. House
- Transmittal letter from the Department of State regarding the statues in the old Hall of the House of Representations.
- "Department of State, Washington, 3d, Feb'y, 1865"--unnumbered page 1.
Signed on unnumbered page 1: "F. W. Seward, Acting Secretary."
View MARC record | catkey: 32487226