The history of the life and death of David, with moral reflections. A translation from the French. Found among the papers of his late excellency Matthew Prior, Esq; in the custody of Mr. Adrian Drift, his executor. To which is annexed, a philosophical essay concerning love and friendship [electronic resource].
- Choisy, abbé de, 1644-1724
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire de la vie de David. English
- London : printed for the editor, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 163, 1 unnumbered page;39, 5 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By François Timoléon de Choisy., Includes: 'An essay upon friendship address'd to Adrian Drift, Esq; by his nephew.' i.e. Adrian Drift the Younger., With two final leaves of advertisements., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT105562.
View MARC record | catkey: 3248998