Etruscan concerto / Peggy Glanville-Hicks
- Glanville-Hicks, Peggy
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- Australia : ABC Classics, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Mills, Richard, 1949 November 14-, Walker, Antony, Almonte, Caroline, Riedel, Deborah, English, Gerald, Glanville-Hicks, Peggy, and Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
- TSO Australian composer series
- Etruscan concerto (15:17) -- Sappho. Final scene (7:42) -- Tragic celebration (15:34) -- Letters from Morocco (14:16).
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra ; Richard Mills (1st-3rd works), Antony Walker (4th work), conductors ; Caroline Almonte, piano (Etruscan concerto) ; Deborah Riedel, soprano (Sappho) ; Gerald English, tenor (Letters from Morocco).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Tracks 1-3 recorded 2007 December 6-7 Federation Concert Hall, Hobart, Australia.
Track 4 recorded 2007 December 4 Federation Concert Hall, Hobart, Australia.
Track 5 recorded 2007 December 5 Federation Concert Hall, Hobart, Australia.
Tracks 6-12 recorded 1993 September 17 the Odeon, Hobart, Australia.
View MARC record | catkey: 32492566