Old English valour: being an account of a remarkable sea-engagement, anno 1591. Written by Sir Walter Raleigh, Knt. Very proper to be read by sea-officers [electronic resource].
- Raleigh, Walter, Sir, 1552?-1618
- Uniform Title:
- Report of the truth of the fight about the iles of Açores, this last sommer
- London : printed for R. Baldwin, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- First published anonymously in 1591 as 'A report of the truth of the fight about the iles of Açores, this last sommer'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 67575
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT110712.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249519