Exile of Major General Eustace [electronic resource] : a citizen of the United States of America, from ... Great-Britain, by order of His Grace the Duke of Portland, Minister for the Home Department, ...
- Eustace, J. S. (John Skey), 1760-1805
- London : printed for J. Parsons, and J. Owen, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xv, 1 unnumbered page, 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Consists of letters, some written by Eustace, and other material concerning his arrest at Dover., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, [23116?] and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT110839.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249562