Sing to the Lord new songs!.
- South Bend, Ind. : Pro Organo, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Edie, 1975-, Boles, Frank W., St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Indianapolis, Ind.). Choir, and Indianapolis Pro Musica
- Language Note:
- Sung in English.
- Psalm motet : For God alone ; A song to the Lamb : Dignus es ; Christ being raised from the dead ; Christ our Passover : Pascha nostrum ; A song of praise : Benedictus es ; As panting deer desire the waterbrooks ; God be in my head ; A Nigerian melody for brass ensemble ; A Nigerian folk hymn : Jesus, we want to meet ; Sing to the Lord new songs / Frank Boles -- O come, O rod of Jesse's stem ; Twas in the year that King Uzziah died ; There is no rose / Joel Martinson -- Motet for Passion Sunday ; Motet for Mary, Mother of God ; Motet for the Annunciation / Frank Ferko -- God so loved the world / Bob Chilcott -- O sorrow deep ; Love bade me welcome / David Hurd -- Come, my way, my truth, my life ; Come, Thou long-expected Jesus / Richard Delong -- Magnificat (Montreal service) / Dan Locklair.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Sacred music, principally for chorus and organ or instrumental ensemble; the 20th work for brass quartet and percussion.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- The choir of St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Indianapolis, Indiana ; Indianapolis Pro Musica ; Edie Johnson, organ ; Frank W. Boles, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2004 May 3-14 Sweeney Chapel of Christian Theological Seminary.
View MARC record | catkey: 32495723