An historical, geographical, and philosophical view of the Chinese empire [electronic resource] ; ... By W. Winterbotham. To which is added, a copious account of Lord Macartney's embassy, ...
- London : printed for, and sold by the editor; J. Ridgway; and W. Button, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 435, 1 unnumbered page;114 pages, plates : map ; 8⁰.
- Edited by William Winterbotham., The narrative of the Embassy to China has separate pagination and register., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT110903.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249592