Exploring classical mechanics : a collection of 350+ solved problems for students, lecturers, and researchers / G.L. Kotkin and V.G. Serbo
- Kotkin, G. L. (Gleb Leonidovich)
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Second revised and enlarged English edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Serbo, V. G. (Valeriĭ Georgievich)
- This widely used text teaches analytical mechanics, the first chapter in the study of theoretical physics. Its methods and ideas are crucially important as they form the basis of all other branches of theoretical physics including quantum mechanics, statistical physics and field theory. Most of the problems are original to this book.
- 9780191888236 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Translated from the Russian.
This edition also issued in print: 2020.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32497249