Promoting safety in schools : international experience and action / prepared by Margaret Shaw
- Shaw, Margaret
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, 2001.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 61 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance, Community Research Associates, and International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (Montréal, Québec)
- Introduction -- The problem and trends -- International developments -- Critical elements of a comprehensive approach to school safety -- What to look out for -- Examples from practice -- Notes -- Bibliography/ references -- Resources and addresses -- For more information.
- Report Numbers:
- J 26.30:SCH 6
J 26.30:SCH 6/CORR.
- "August 2001."
"International Centre for the Prevention of Crime."
Prepared by Community Research Associates, Inc. under grant no. 95-DD-BX-K001.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 53-58).
View MARC record | catkey: 32497598