Court of Common Pleas, Franklin County, Ohio, Ohio Democratic Party, et al., plaintiffs, v. Frank Larose, in his official capacity as Ohio Secretary of State, defendant, : motion for leave to file brief of amici curiae election cybersecurity experts and voting rights organizations insupport of plaintiff's motion for prelimilary injunction and to file an extended memorandum
- Lesser, Scott R.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Motion for Leave to File Brief of Amici Curiae Election Cybersecurity Experts and Voting Rights Organizations in Support of Plaintiff's Motion for Preliminary Injunction and to File an Extended Memorandum
- [Cleveland?] : [Miller Canfield Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.?], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Larose, Frank, Democratic Party (Ohio), Brennan Center for Justice, and Ohio. Court of Common Pleas (Franklin County)
- HeinOnline Brennan Center for Justice Publications: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Brief supports the use of online application for absentee ballots.
- "August 14, 2020"--page 13.
View MARC record | catkey: 32497663