The life and character of James Bonnell [electronic resource] : Esq; late accomptant General of Ireland. To which is added, the sermon preach'd at his funeral: by Edward Lord Bishop of Killmore and Ardagh. The life by William Hamilton, ...
- Hamilton, William, -1729
- London : printed and sold by J. Downing, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xx, 225, 7 unnumbered pages, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- The funeral sermon has a separate titlepage: 'Of the intermediate state of blessed souls. A sermon preached at the funeral of James Bonnell .. By Edward Lord Bishop of Killmore and Ardagh.' , London, 1703.
With three final leaves of contents.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113229.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249768