Labor laws for women in the states and territories : hours, home work, prohibited or regulated occupations, seats, minimum wage / by Florence P. Smith
- Smith, Florence P. (Florence Patteson)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1932.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 71 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Women's Bureau
- HeinOnline Women and the Law: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Subject Compilation of State Laws: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor. W.N. Doak, secretary. Women's Bureau. Mary Anderson, director.
"Revision of Bulletin 63," published under title: State laws affecting working women; and prepared by Mildred J. Gordon.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32497760