An introduction to geography, astronomy, and the use of the globes [electronic resource] : To which are added a chronological table of remarkable events, discoveries and inventions from the creation to the year 1794; and a large collection of questions, designed for the use of young persons. By John Rivett, ...
- Rivett, John
- Norwich : printed by Crouse, Stevenson and Matchett, and to be had of them, or of Messrs. Berry and Co., 1794.
- The second edition, enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 163, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pp.ix-xvi contain a list of subscribers.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113393.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249806