A new voyage to the East Indies [electronic resource] : viz. I. To Suratte, and the coast of Arabia, ... By Capt. William Symson. To which is added, a particular account of the French factories in those parts, ... With many excellent remarks by the Sieur Luillier. Adorn'd with cuts
- Symson, William
- London : printed by H. Meere, for A. Bettesworth, and E. Curll, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 340, 12 unnumbered pages, plates : map ; 12⁰.
- With a initial advertisement leaf and six final index leaves.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113736.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249877