The general gazetteer [electronic resource] ; or, compendious geographical dictionary. ... With the government, customs, manners, and religion of the inhabitants; ... Illustrated by maps. Originally written by R. Brookes, M.D.
- Brookes, R. (Richard), active 1721-1763
- London : printed for B. Law, C. Dilly, J. Johnson, G. G. and J. Robinson, W. Richardson, [and 16 others in London], 1797.
- The tenth edition, with additions and improvements.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 672 unnumbered pages, plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- With three final pages of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, XI.111
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113974.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249932