The history of the House of Nassau [electronic resource] : from its earliest known origin, continued down to the present times, ... As likewise, some account of the Houses of Baux and Chalons. To which is prefixed, a large genealogical table ... As are likewise added, some original letters from King William, while Prince of Orange
- Breval, John, 1680?-1738
- London : printed for R. Montagu; and J. Brindley, bookbinder, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 360, 18 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: John Breval., With an index., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114285.
View MARC record | catkey: 3249979