Medulla historiæ Anglicanæ [electronic resource] : The ancient and present state of England. Being a compendious history of all its monarchs, from the time of Julius Cæsar. Written by Dr. Howell. And continued by an impartial hand to the end of the year 1740
- Howell, William, 1631 or 1632-1683
- London : printed for D. Midwinter, W. Innys, A. Ward, J. and P. Knapton, S. Birt, [and 5 others], 1742.
- The tenth edition illustrated with sculptures.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 288, 299-394, 363-378, 405-647, 21 pages, plates, table : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Text and register are apparently continuous.
With an index.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114485.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250020