An appeal to the publick; or, Burchett and Lediard compar'd [electronic resource] : being an impartial and just parallel, between Mr. Burchett's Compleat history of the most remarkable transactions at sea, &c. and Mr. Lediard's Naval history of England, ... By a lover of truth, and a friend to both these authors
- Lediard, Thomas, 1685-1743
- London : printed for T. Gover, printer; and sold by J. Roberts; and at the pamphlet-shops in London and Westminster, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; 2⁰.
- A lover of truth = Thomas Lediard.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114591.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250039