Economic aspects of fire safety in health care facilities : guidelines for cost-effective retrofits / Robert E. Chapman and Phillip T. Chen, Center for Building Technology and William G. Hall, Center for Applied Mathematics, National Engineering Laboratory, National Bureau of Standards
- Chapman, Robert E.
- Washington : Dept. of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, National Engineering Laboratory, Center for Building Technology, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (103 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Phillip T., Hall, William G., United States. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Center for Fire Research (U.S.), Center for Building Technology, and Center for Applied Mathematics (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 13.58:79-1902
- Related Titles:
- Technical report archive and image library
- Contributed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
Sponsored by the Center for Fire Research, National Engineering Laboratory, National Bureau of Standards and Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 103).
View MARC record | catkey: 32502451