A survey of the lakes of Cumberland, Westmorland, and Lancashire [electronic resource] : together with an account, historical, topographical, and descriptive, of the adjacent country. To which is added, a sketch of the border laws and customs. By James Clarke, ...
- Clarke, James, -1790
- London : printed for the author, 1789.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 193, 1 unnumbered page, plates : maps ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT117421.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250277