An abridgment of the six weeks, and six months tour's [electronic resource] : of Arthur Young, Esq ; through the Southern, and Northern counties of England and part of Wales. ... Abridged at the request of the Dublin Society. By John Wynn Baker, F.R.S.
- Young, Arthur, 1741-1820
- Uniform Title:
- Six weeks tour, through the southern counties of England and Wales. Abridgment
- Dublin : printed by S. Powell, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page, 328 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- 'The six weeks, and six months tour's' refer to 'A six weeks tour through the Southern counties of England and Wales' and 'A six months tour through the North of England'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118425.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250388