An historical essay, shewing that the crown and Kingdom of Scotland, is imperial and independent [electronic resource] : Wherein the gross mistakes of a late book, intituled, The superiority and direct dominion of the imperial crown and kingdom of England, over the crown and kingdom of Scotland, and of some other books to that purpose are exposed. With an appendix, ... By James Anderson ...
- Anderson, James, 1662-1728
- Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson. To be sold by the booksellers of Edinburgh, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 280;96 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- 'The superiority and direct domination' is by William Atwood.
The appendix has a separate register.
Sigs. B1, D4, G1, L2-3, S1-4, T1-4, CC1-2, QQ1 and in the appendix [pi]1, D3 and I1 are cancels. Variant: "intituled" spelt "entitled" on the titlepage and sigs. S1-4 are not cancels.
Imprint date in Roman numerals.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT119672.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250490