A complete system of Italian book-keeping [electronic resource] : according to the modern method, practised by merchants and others. To which is added. Tables and their use for computing the value of leases and fines to be paid : together with a table and method of estimating the value of annuities upon lives. By Daniel Dowling, ...
- Dowling, Daniel
- Additional Titles:
- Compleat system of Italian book-keeping
- Dublin : printed by P. Wogan, 1781.
- The fourth edition, ..
- Physical Description:
- 11 parts ; 8⁰.
- Each part has separate pagination; the register is continuous.
Sigs.*A-*b containing 'Of compound interest and annuities' have been inserted between pp vii-ix of the first part.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122178.
View MARC record | catkey: 3250647