MD - AAJ class action law reporter
- Additional Titles:
- Maryland - American Association for Justice class action law reporter
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American Association for Justice, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- From the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the class action law reporter on the LexisNexis services provides in depth coverage of federal and state class action verdicts and settlements from across the country. Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the American Association for Justice is a broad-based, international coalition of attorneys, law professors, paralegals, and law students. With almost 40,000 members, AAJ is the world's largest trial bar.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated monthly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 32506650