MD - AAJ products liability law reporter
- Additional Titles:
- Maryland - American Association for Justice products liability law reporter
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American Association for Justice, - and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Association for Justice (Washington, D.C.)
- From the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the products liability law reporter features verdicts and settlements in the field of products liability, including consumer, industrial, recreational, tobacco, and transportation products. Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the American Association for Justice is a broad-based, international coalition of attorneys, law professors, paralegals, and law students. With almost 40,000 members, AAJ is the world's largest trial bar.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated six times per year
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 32506653