Cell reprogramming [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Paul J. Verma, Stem Cell and Genetic Engineering Group, Department of Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Monash University, Clayton, VIC, Australia, South Australian Research & Development Institute (SARDI), Turretfield Research Centre, Rosedale, SA, Australia, Huseyin Sumer, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, VIC, Australia
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1330 and Springer protocols
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This volume provides an understanding of the factors involved in nuclear reprogramming, which is essential for the success of reprogramming. The book is aimed at reprogramming differentiated cells and germ line transmission of pluripotent stem cells and features chapters that deal with reprogramming-related issues such as analysis of mitochondrial DNA in reprogrammed cells and the isolation of reprogramming intermediates; alternative methods for nuclear transfer; the production of germ-line chimeras from embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells; and neonatal care and management of somatic cell nuclear transfer derived offspring.--
- 9781493928477 (hd.bd. : acid-free paper), 1493928473 (hd.bd. : acid-free paper), 9781493928484 (eBook), and 1493928481 (eBook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32508954