A journal from Grand Cairo to Mount Sinai [electronic resource] : and back again. Translated from a manuscript, written by the Prefetto of Egypt, ... To which are added remarks on the origin of hieroglyphics, and the mythology of the ancient heathens. ... By the Right Reverend Robert Lord Bishop of Clogher
- Clayton, Robert, 1695-1758
- London : printed for William Bowyer; and sold by J. Ward, M. Cooper and R. Baldwin, and J. Robinson, 1753.
- The second edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, III.819 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT130544.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251052