A geographical, historical description of the shire of Tweeddale [electronic resource] : With a miscelany [sic] and curious collection of select Scotish poems. By A. P. M.D.
- Pennecuik, Alexander, 1652-1722
- Edinburgh : printed by John Moncur, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 40;4 unnumbered pages, 142 pages : plate ; 4⁰.
- Dedication signed: Alexr. Pennecuik., The poems have separate pagination and register, and were re-issued in 1762 without the prose description as 'A collection of curious Scots poems'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT130671.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251066