A cruising voyage round the world [electronic resource] : first to the South-Sea, thence to the East-Indies, and homewards by the Cape of Good Hope. Begun in 1708, and finish'd in 1711. ... With maps ... By Captain Woodes Rogers, ...
- Rogers, Woodes, -1732
- London : printed for Andrew Bell, and Bernard Lintot, 1718.
- The second edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 1 unnumbered page, 428, 57, 7 unnumbered pages, plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- 'Appendix, containing a description of the coast, roads, harbours, rocks, .. and distances, from Acapulco .. to the island of Chiloe .. ' has separate pagination; the register is continuous., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 72754 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT131767.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251196