Microdialysis techniques in neuroscience [electronic resource] / edited by Giuseppe Di Giovanni, Vincenzo Di Matteo
- New York : Humana Press ; Springer, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 341 p. : ill. (some col.) 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Di Giovanni, Giuseppe and Di Matteo, Vincenzo
- Neuromethods ; 75
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Cerebral microdialysis : research technique or clinical tool? / Anouk Borg and Martin Smith -- In vivo microdialysis to study striatal dopaminergic neurodegeneration / Giuseppe Di Giovanni ... [et al.] -- Application of reverse microdialysis in neuropharmacological studies / Christian Hocht, Facundo Martin Bertera, and Carlos Alberto Taira -- Microdialysis and advances for sampling synaptic and extrasynaptic pools / Cheng-fu Chen ... [et al.] -- In vivo microdialysis for measurement of oxidative metabolism in the living brain / H. Ronald Zielke, Carol L. Zielke, and Peter J. Baab -- Quantitative in vivo microdialysis in pharmacokinetic studies / Teodoro Zornoza ... [et al.] -- Combination of in vivo microdialysis with selective electrochemical detection for online continuous monitoring of brain chemistry / Yuqing Lin, Zipin Zhang, and Lanqun Mao -- Application of spinal microdialysis in freely moving rats / Vincent Umbrain ... [et al.] -- Monitoring extracellular monoamines with in vivo microdialysis in awake rats : a practical approach / Roberto W. Invernizzi -- Intracerebral Human Microdialysis in Parkinson's Disease / Salvatore Galati and Giuseppe Di Giovanni -- Monitoring extracellular amino acid neurotransmitters and hROS by in vivo microdialysis in rats : a practical approach / Maria Alessandra Colivicchi ... [et al.] -- Measurement of neuropeptides in dialysate by LC-MS / Omar S. Mabrouk and Robert T. Kennedy -- Achieving high temporal resolution for in vivo measurements by microdialysis / Neil D. Hershey and Robert T. Kennedy -- Indirect analysis of nitric oxide and quantitation of selective nitric oxide synthase inhibitors in microdialysate samples / Gary M. Pollack -- Determination of histamine in microdialysis samples from the rodent brain by column liquid chromatography / Jan Kehr and Takashi Yoshitake -- Intracerebral microdialysis in the study of limbic seizure mechanisms and antiepileptic drug action using freely moving rats / Jeanelle Portelli and Ilse Smolders.
- 9781627031721 (alk. paper), 1627031723 (alk. paper), and 9781627031738 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32512176