Boyle's city guide [electronic resource] : or commercial directory, for the year 1797. In two parts: the first containing accurate lists of the streets, squares, ... The second part giving, in an alphabetical arrangement, the names and places of abode of all the principal inhabitants ... The plan is conformable to that of the court guide, ... To which are prefixed, the names and places of abode of the directors of the bank, India House, ...
- Boyle, P. (Patrick), -1808?
- London : printed and sold by P. Boyle; Messrs. Hookham and Carpenter; Mr. Vallance; Mr. Richardson; Messrs. Wilmot; and may be had of all the booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 72, 155, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Preface dated: January 14, 1797.
Continued as 'Boyle's city companion to the court guide'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132124.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251223